Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Easy adaptive to any new environment

- Good interpersonal skill and able to present in Public with comprehensive communication ability.
- Responsible, Hard working, Aggressive and Committed (never say die).
- Friendly, Sincerity, Humor, Creative, Open-minded and Flexible.
- A Fast-learner, always keen to take-up new challenges.
- Easy adaptive to any newed hardy clothes environment (Good EQ).
- Prefer to work for long term in a stable organization and value much on close partnership team-work.
Career Objective:
Special note:ed hardy
I plan to move my small family nike tnto Shanghai China fored hardy shirts long term living. My kids will be studying in International School. nfl football jerseysCareer advancement is my reason of leaving the current company who is doing good.
my code
look at yourself
little boy